We had a fantastic 2017, with many great achievements and milestones reached. You can read (and watch) more about that in our Year in Review 2017.
We have also been challenged at Vision Night 2018 to sing again, stretch out, and strengthen. You can listen to the special edition podcast and read the key message on the blog to catch up on all that was shared.
We have a very clear set of goals to ensure that we achieve all that we're called to this year. We need to keep these goals in our hearts and on our minds.
- To have 2,000 people in both KCI Windsor & KCI Robertson
- To complete 12 teams of 12 disciples for men and women
- Have a minimum of 100 groups that have 10 or more membersmeeting every week in line with the vision of the church
- Fill the theatre with 620+ people every week at the 09:45 service and always invite and integrate new people
- Start multiple services at the Harte & Garter and other venues
- Focus on outreach in Windsor, Slough, Thames Valley and London
- Run expanded conferences for women and men
- Work for growth in the UK with other churches and see 1,300 delegates at the G12 UK conference, with 650 from KCI
- Get our own building
- Tithes & Offerings £875k
- Vision Offering £250k
- Building Fund £2m